Matchstick Productions, Inc. NOVEMBER 2014-APRIL 2015 Crested Butte, Colo.
Digital Media Intern, Athlete Relations Intern
- Assisted in creating and writing content for all social media platforms (Facebook, Vimeo, Website, Instagram, Squarespace)
- Daily upkeep of website, other digital platforms, research (SWOT) on other successful companies
- Main liaison with current sponsored athletes with MSP via email, social media, agents, sponsors, phone
- Conducted research and SEO on MSP in growing their target market area across the nation, not just Colorado
The Mocha Club Organization SUMMER 2012 Nashville, Tenn.
• Facilitated and coordinated all social media outlets for the organization including their Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram and WordPress accounts
• Daily research on news outlets via Internet, newspapers and magazines to update blog, social media, recreate stories,
expand knowledge, critique and improve our brand, image, outward appearance to public and target audiences
• Composed over ten press releases, interviews, blog posts, news releases for a large event
• Conducted personal interviews with various companies around Nashville; facilitated phone calls, emails and face-to-face interactions with our staff to other organizations in the community
Pencils of Promise Nonprofit Organization August 2012 – December 2013 Stillwater, Okla.
Campus Activities Assistant, Communications Director
For these two positions held plus additional assistance with the executive team, I helped complete and aid in the following tasks:
• Design, plan and facilitate all social media outlets to raise awareness, gain new members, inform current members about our organization and future events
• Cooperate alongside two other executives daily
• Plan, execute and facilitate campus and citywide events including benefit concerts, dance nights, fundraising fairs
• Aided in design of logo, press releases, graphics, brochures sent out to public
Chi Omega Fraternity August 2010 – May 2013 Stillwater, Okla.
Head Executive for Women’s Mentoring Program:
• Develop, administer and direct mentoring program for freshman and seniors in sorority chapter
• Supervised and appointed committee head chairs to outline overall programs and activities during week
Philanthropy Chair for “Wish Week”:
• Delegated chair heads for specific programs within the entire weeklong activities
• Designed advertisement and brochure for the philanthropy activities
The Olympia Media Group, The Odyssey Newspaper
FALL 2010-2011 Stillwater, Okla.
Weekly Writer, Photographer
• Two articles and photos featured on front page
• The Odyssey ranked one of top college newspapers in nation due to the writers, editors, stories, photos, content and design
• Written communication skills increased due to frequency and high demand of writing weekly
• Strong work ethic and adaptability necessary due to time commitment, certain article length and quality content
“Community” Article (from The Odyssey Newspaper Fall 2011)
Volunteer: YMCA, YWCA, Night Lights, Reading Partners, John 3:16, TYPRO’s, Eastern Food Bank of Oklahoma, DSAT, United Way, DVIS, Habitat for Humanity